Skip To Content

How do you get a revoked bail bond reinstated?

If a bond has been formally revoked by the judge, you can call the jail to see if there is a new (probably higher) bond set.

If the bond was revoked by the bail agent, you can call a different bail agent to see if they will get the person out.